Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Upcoming Trip To Wyoming

I am starting to plan my trip out west. I am super pumped. This is a very rough draft that will probably be changing in the coming days. I think that the desired trip route will be as followed:

Head to Houston to visit with Bruce. Maybe I can convince him to come to Austin with me to do some climbing. Then its off to Van Horn to check out Lasca Rd. Picnic area. I will be staying south in the 10 as of today. I really want to check out Hueco Tanks. It will be very hot but there has to be shade somewhere. And I will not be there for a long time. That's how I justify it to myself.

Then I will be moving thru New Mexico. Stopping off in Las Cruces to check out Organ Mt. I am thinking that I can either stop in Sandia Mt. or Cochiti Mesa around Albuquerque. I am not solid on this yet. I want to do some riding as well. So which ever has better trail is where I will be.

Off to Colorado next. Probably straight to Denver to have Chris's car checked. And stay in Boulder that night. I would like to meet up with some of Chris's friends and climb but this is way in the air at the moment.

I will drive thru Cheyenne and Lander to make it to Grand Teton and the Bassetts in four to five days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment