Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Festival on the Streets of Fussa


















Today we hit the Fussa streets. A very fun festival with very interesting food. When you walk down the streets in Japan all of the people that are trying to sell you something yell greetings at you. Now at the festival it is intense. People everywhere yelling. Live music every block. Super fun.
I ate some squid balls, fried chicken balls, cream filled rolls, fried noodles, and a banana dipped in chocolate with sprinkles. Yum!!
We went to the natatorium next to our building. It is very nice! Full length lap pool. We swam for about an hour and I ran back to our condo and up the 9 flights of stairs. Great workout.

The photography class was great. I really look forward to my next class. Tomorrow I'm registering the car on base and going to Mamba bouldering gym.


Go Climb Something!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment