Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Dear Mountain Khakis,




Gavin is sure ripening up


Japan is great. I have really taken to the culture here and am having a blast figuring out the climbing scene. I have made a few friends that own climbing gyms in a 10 to 15 minute driving distance from home. Which is a great training ground for the up coming climbing season that starts mid September. I have a great friend Jack, here that has several areas that he is developing and he has asked me to help him in this very involved endeavor. I am super excited to help him with this and have already created a v3 named after my son to be, Gavin's Arete.
On that note Star is well. She is very prego and starting to waddle. It is uber cute. Our days consist of her working about 7am to 7 or 8pm. And me taking care of the daily figuring out where to buy organic groceries and climbing. I was lucky to have randomly met Jack a very prominent figure in the Japanese climbing scene at Horse Pens 40 of all places last October. He has really helped me with not only the climbing beta, but the Japanese beta. From proper edicate in the on sen to how to shop at a 7/11.

So far so good. I am taking a photography class that is really cool. I am finding more ways to capture a moment, which is what I love about photos. And I have decided to build a dresser for our kiddo. Or Star depending on how nice it turns out. Hehe. I entered a photography contest. I entered the people and scenic/nature categories. I will let you know how I do.
I am still rocking the MK synthetics five days a week. I am having a hard time taking them off. I have a weird stain on the left rear pocket that I noticed someone looking at the other day and I told them it was a character stain. I though it was funnier then they did. But then again I wasn't checking out a his butt. So it goes.

I have to check out now. Making plans to help out a local climbing coalition with some ideas on raising money and awareness on access to a couple of local the climbing areas here. Chat soon and sianara till next time!!!



Go Climb Something!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment