Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Around Fussa

V5 Project that I will try and FA



Jack on the finish of a V6



I didn't even know these were still around



Crazy food at the 7/11



Corn, mayo, chilly, and hot dog??



Weird chip selection





So over the last few days Star and I have been moving into our new condo and trying to buy/locate furniture. We bought a cool couch and a queen mattress and box spring for the guest room that we are sleeping on now. We also bought a super fancy computer. We were thinking about buying a TV, yuck. But we bought a Mac computer with 27" monitor instead. We found a screaming deal. So we have a few new toys and are staring to settle in. We bought a Subaru Legacy GT wagon Turbo. Totally rad. A sweet crag mobile. I love it. I will post some photos soon.
I also signed up to take a photo journalism class once a week for the next four weeks. Should be cool. A side note, we were walking around the other day and wondered into a convince store and found some very interesting items. Check out the photos.
We are going to a festival today in Fussa. Not sure what it is about but everyone says it is supposed to be cool. Photos to follow on that. Tuesday I am heading back into the mountains with Jack. So hopefully I will send a project or two and find some new ones.

So long for now and remember....


Go Climb Something!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment