Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Longboard




A very good friend of Star and I, made me a longboard. Well today when I walked into the house there she was in all of her glory. I tore into the box only to be flabbergasted by this amazing piece of......... art. At first I did not know weather to hang it on my wall or ride it. I love it. I can see once again how great Sean is as an Artist and a Carpenter.

This is Sean's fifth board (for more on Sean's great ideas and boards, theyearofthebicycle.blogspot.com). He called me last week and told me to beware. He told me that the board was messed up. Well after a careful review, it is in perfect condition. (Just a side note to anyone out there trying to find someone to make them something, find a perfectionist. You will never be let down.) He put in extra details all over. From the water meter graphic on the bottom to the fleurdelis cut into the grip tape.
Star and I will be moving from NOLA in a year and I am uber happy with these details. I can't wait to put some trucks on this bad boy and take her for a spin. I am headed out west in a couple of weeks and will be taking my SA#5(Sean Armstrong) with me. Stay tuned for photos of me reteaching myself how to broad again. I guess I should pull out the med kit.

1 comments:

Post a Comment
  1. I'm glad to hear you like it. It was a hard secret to keep, I'm glad that's over.

    http://forty2longboards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment