Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mountain Khaki Graphic


I am not sure if you know but I am a Mountain Khaki ambassador. I love MK. I have been wearing MK pants and shorts for a long time now. I started to wear them when I was looking for a pair of pants that I could climb in. I needed something durable, that could withstand constant stress. MK was and is the answer. I love the Teton Twill pant. I am wearing the Teton Twill Short now. I am in New Orleans with the temp at 98F, with the heat index over 105F. So the shorts are a must. Do not forget to check out the new Snake River Collection coming out in the Spring of 2010.


Anyway, here is my last concoction from Photoshop. I thought it looked cool.

Buy Some Mountain Khakis!!!!! They fit great!!!!! And I do love the way my butt looks in them.

1 comments:

Post a Comment
  1. I love this photo. It looks terrific! The colors are just perfect. :)

Post a Comment