Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

RRG 2010















This years birthday bash in the Red was a Hugh success! Great friends, climbing, and even a Seder. We enjoyed the hot tube and wonderful steep sandstone that is oh so famous in the Red River Gorge.

Over our more than week visit we climbed at the Solarium, Arsenal, Midnight Surf, Boneyard, Roadside, Military, Left Flank, Motherlode, Driveby, and Bob Marley Crags. It was an amazing time!!
I worked several 12a's and have several projects to return to. I sent my 2nd 12a Manifest Destiny on my third go. Fun line, but easiest 12a I climbed in the Gorge. Way easier than Ro Shampo. But I hear that Highway Turtle is easier. Anyway Very fun trip.

In other news I am going to Washington at the end of April and second week in May for a week each. Since we are moving to Tokyo in July we have some relatives that I have not met yet in Alaska and Wash that I want to meet.

I am also going on a trip to Chatty this month with Cody and Blake for some sport climbing fun at Foster Falls.

So I will be posting several post of random photos from the trip so stay tuned.

And as always go climb something!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment