Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Foster Falls Fun

Ken pulling on some stone



Mom making a technical move toward the summit


Star on The Acquittal


So What



Star hanging on The Acquittal





Eddie on Wristlets





Super fun line, Wristels






Preparing for an afternoon of fun




Star and I took my parents to Chattanooga to show them what we are always doing, climbing. Because the approach is easy and the high concentration of routes in proximity to each other.

I also tested out the Mountain Khakis Snake River pant. And I love them just as much as the shorts. I do not have the convertible but I think they would be the best all around pant to buy. I used the pant hiking for a few miles and climbing all day. I have to say I am very impressed, again. Very comfortable.
Here are some pictures from Fosters.
Go Climb Something!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment