Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

MK Update

Eddie in his Teton Twill on Air Ride Equipped

Hey guys over the past six months so much has transpired. I have been from Thailand to New Hampshire. I have to say that I have loved every minute of it. Most recently I went to Red Rock Canyon in Nevada and took my AMGA SPI course/exam and I am pleased to say I am one of the most recent inductees. I am very excited and highly recommend the American Alpine Institute to anyone looking to procure any AMGA or mountain training.
After the exam I hung out and climbed a bit. Then it was home to wash some cloths repack and head to the Red River Gorge.
At the Red I turned 28 and had a wonderful time. The Red is an amazing place. If you are a climber and are looking for something new check out the Red. Wonderful rock and pumped climbers everywhere. Oh yea the beta on camping is Lago Linda, and the beta on parting all night is Miguel's.
Now I am back in NOLA and I found out that my wife and I are moving to Tokyo In July for 2 to 4 years!!!!!!! We are very excited. So that means that I will have to get a 2 to 4 year fill on southern sandstone in two months. Hmmm , doesn't seem likely.
Anyway, in the next couple months I am heading to the Seattle area for a few weeks and going to dip into BC and Alaska at the end of April and beginning of May. Then we are going to ride some slick rock in Utah for my wife's birthday. In July we are looking to travel on last time before we make the great escape to Tokyo. We will see. That's it for now.


High heel is no problem on Ro Shampo in MK's


Go Climb Something!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment