Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Alabama Has Great Lines


















Here are some photos from this past weekend. A couple buddies and I went to LRC and climbed some hard shit. I normally like to climb several lines when I go on trips. I don't get out to climb but a couple times a month and when I do I want to climb. I try and climb right under my peak to build technique and endurance. But this weekend we climbed a 10d, 2x 11a, 2x 12a, 12b, and Mike gave a GREAT effort on the Word, 13a. Also Mike finally sent his long standing project Iron Mike 12a. This is Mikes first 12a, Great job Mike!!!
Need less to say, we were pumped to climb and motivated to push our selves. Nick, who previously only lead a 5.9, red pointed a 10d and 11a. Mike and I are very impressed by how motivated he is. We also went bouldering in LRC. We had a great weekend all in all.
I am still working on pushing myself to the next level. I have a third 12a that will go next time I head up to LRC. I am excited to give it another go.
Trip updates: I am headed this next week to climb in Red Rocks and procure my AMGA SPI cert. I am super stoked and I am very ready to have a blast in Red Rocks!!!!! Not to mention that Red Rock Rendezvous is happening when I will be there, so I will be taking some classes.
Enjoy and go climb some rocks!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment