Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Red Rock Canyon
























































So here are some quick shots from yesterday and today. I have not been able to take pictures due to my AMGA SPI course. Oh yea by the way I am an AMGA SPI. Which means that the American Mountain Guide Association and the AAI, American Alpine Institute, have certified my to take folks of all abilities out on guided trips. Me being the guide of course. I am very excited!!! I have accomplished so many of my goals in the last two years. I am very proud of myself.
On a side note it looks like I will be headed to Tokyo, Japan in July. As most of you know my wife is a pediatrician in the Air Force and we are being shipped to Tokyo. We are very excited and super pumped to make it happen. I have a friend that has a climbing gym, gear shop, and guide service in Tokyo. I hope to meet up with him and try and get things rolling. Who knows.
Anyway here are some shots. Very fun and steep!! Enjoy. Off to the Red Rocks Rendezvous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment