Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flowers
























Yesterday I went over to Showa park in Nishi-Tachikawa with my buddy Jensen. It just so happened that the flower festival was taking place. All I can say is that I have never seen so many amazing colors in my life. What a breath taking experience.

Today Team G went exploring in and around the Tama Gawa(river) north east of Fussa. It was rather cloudy though very beautiful. We happened upon a very expansive temple. It consists of over 20 buildings and covers a very large area on a hill side. I really want to go back soon to take more photos. I have a great idea for a short video too.

Here are a few select photos from the past couple of days. And I have to admit that I did not edit the flower photos very much at all. This camera is sure amazing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment