Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Mike on Mulletino

Roof section of Mulletino


Mulletino V6 (grade from the new guide)



Mike sent his three month standing no more proj. He was psyched to say the least. Way to go man. And of course when he sent it I had to try it and I few in love with the moves too. And yes it is on my list now. I can not wait until next weekend!!!!!! And March 5 weekend!!!! I frigging Psyched, I mean I am very excited and am looking forward to a session of crush.
Not to mention that in March I can pick up my new copy of the HP guide fresh off the press. I have one held just for me. I am very excited. Full color, great descriptions. Looks to be another great guide. Very similar to the Reds guide in terms of easy navigation and color topos. Secure yours today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment