Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

A Cold Bama Trip
















his past weekend was very cold in northern Bama. We climbed at LRC in a light snow on Saturday. My fingers and toes were so numb that it was almost miserable. But I was out side with my wife and wonderful friends so it was a good day.
The next day we decided to go to HP and boulder due to the chilly weather. I finally climbed Man with a Slow Hand V4. Very fun I'm not sure why I had not climbed it before but was really fun. I showed Mike some problems that he had never tried some he liked and some not so much. We checked out Red Neck for our next trip and Mike sent Mulletino V5, strong work Mike. I gave it a few goes and made it to the middle of the crux. I think it has made the project list. Other than that Star sent Stranger and was very excited and Mike lost some skin on his send of Earth, Wind, and Fire.

All and all it was a fun trip, cold but fun. Here are a couple of shots. I will add more once I gather them from from the other folks.

Oh and Who Dat!!!!!!!! Super Bowl!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment