Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stuff

Well I found out today that I am officially an EMT. I am very excited. I will start looking for a job. I want to start volunteering with NOLA but we will see. I will work for any service. All that matters is getting the experience. I am also looking farther into AMGA guide programs. I will probably take a single pitch guide class in a month or so. There are classes offered in North Carolina that would be convenient.

Star and I are going to Thailand in January. So we have been trying to push ourselves to improve faster. I have been taking weekly trips to HP to get ready for the Triple Crown. The TC is Nov 7th. I should be climbing now. Actually let me go. I need to do a core work out.

Go climb something!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment