Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happenings






















In the past few days we have gone to Caramba climbing gym once, when on a urban trekking journey and found a park nearby great for birding. Caramba just had a hold reset and it looks great!!! Tomorrow we are heading to Mitake yama, Mt. Mitake, for some hiking. Then we are planning on heading down to pull on some stone for a couple of hours. Should be fun. On Sunday we are going to Base Camp for some steep route fun and Monday looks like another trip to Mizugaki yama to try some more high ball FAs. I have a few projects that I am super excited about but am anxious b/c I do not have my Big Pad from Organic yet. It is in the mail and everything should be OK. Though, some of these boulders are quite high at 25 to 30 ft. I do not want to fall from that high, but I do love being that high off the ground. We will see.

Picture time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment