Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thailand is Around the Corner!!!!











First I'd like to say "Merry-Happy Hona-Kwana-Mas!!!!" Next is we are headed to Thailand in 6 days!!!!!!
We are going to Thailand for about three weeks Jan 1. We have a loose plan but, here is what we have so far.
We are flying to Thailand and landing on the 2nd in Bangkok. We take a flight on the 3rd to Phuket and use a longboat to go to Tonsai beach. We are staying on the beach!!!! The world class climbing is just a 5 min walk from our bungalow. We usu ally over extend ourselves so this trip we are only staying on Tonsai Beach. We are planning on taking a couple of day trips to Phi Phi island, where The Beach was filmed. We plan to climb some hard classic lines. My goal, in terms of climbing, is to send a 12a. I have my sights on a few, but we will see what motivates me. Star's goal is to ride an elephant.
In other news I am signed up to get my first AMGA cert. in March. I am headed to Red Rocks in Nevada. I am very excited!! Star gave me several text books required for the classes for Christmas. She sure is great!!! And another note I am looking more into Search and Rescue courses that I can take through the ambulance services that I work for. SnR is a large part of why I transitioned into emergency medicine. I will keep everyone updated on our trip in Thailand. Chat soon.

The pictures are from the web. I thought you might like seeing where we are headed.



Go Climb Something!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment