Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Headed to Chatty!!!

I am finally going to try and head up to T-Wall next weekend. I have several projects that I hope I can wrap up. I have been bouldering an ass ton over the last two months trying to build my power but I have neglected my endurance in the process. With this in mind I know it will take a day or so to get back in the swing of things on a rope but I hope that all of the individual moves will feel easier due to the intense bouldering schedule that I have been trying to ad hear to.

So the plan is to head out either Thursday night after work or Friday morning bright and early, 5am. Head straight to T-Wall and warm-up on the hike and play on some 9s and 10as. Then get ready for the showdown. I have misplaced my tick list but I have been eyeing Finger Locking Good for a while. Standard Deviation, Digital Macabre, and In Pursuit of Excellence. And the list goes on and on.

On Sunday I was thinking of headed to either Dayton or Stone Fort for some unfinished business. I will be taking tons of photos on this trip. The time that I have to climb here in the southeast is diminishing everyday. I will miss this wonderful sandstone ever so much. Till then stay tuned for more photos and stories from the rocks.


Go Climb Something!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment