Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last week in Photos

MItake Sunset


Great spot



White Water Fun



Orange on Tama River



Mantle



Ome



Japanese Plates



Sleeping Baby



Free Climbing Shoes



Too Cute


Up All Night


New Alpaca Sweater



So this week has been great. I made it to the secret bouldering area and Mitake. At Mitake I sent Melting Softcream Traverse V6. I only tried it a few times. Man that feels good. Tuesday I am off to the secret bouldering area again with Jack to work my new project. The pj is a very beautiful face with slopers and a great arete. At 20+ feet it will sure be fun. I will post video of the send/attempts Wednesday. Jack will be going for the send on his previously thought V8, but actually V10 project. It will all go down tomorrow.
We went to Ome one day to visit the shops there and try and find some Christmas presents to no avail. There was a crafts fair on base that was really cool. We bought a few items from some Japanese art dealers. I think one was very a present. And the guide book is coming along very well. I am pleased with the progress. Saying that, I am mostly working on it from 9pm to 3am while I am on baby duty.
Gavin is great. We took him to the local bouldering area, Mitake last week. Momma kept him snug as a bug. Speaking of momma my mother just told us that she is coming to visit next week for Thanksgiving. YES!!! Momma's Thanksgiving dinner, I can not wait.
I was given four new pairs of climbing shoes yesterday!!! 5.10 Anasazi lace ups, Evolve Pontes, Red Chilies, and Zamberlan Rapidas. I am very excited use them!!!
I helped guide a bouldering class yesterday too. 12 clients. An intro to bouldering session at Mitake. Very fun. Everyone had fun and no one was injured!!!! Always a good way to end a trip.


Picture time.




If I have time to Go Climb Something, then so should you!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment