Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rock Warriors Way
















Arno came down to New Orleans and gave his Espresso Clinic. It was awesome!!!! Arno is a wonderful spirit and a pure joy to be around. I really enjoyed his clinic and hanging out with him. The Espresso clinic is a must attend for any climber at every level. The tools and exercises that he goes over in his book are great to learn first hand. I have read his most recent book Espresso Lessons and thumbed through Rock Warriors Way. Hell, I have even listened to several chapters of RWW audio CD on road trips to the rock in Alabama and Tennessee. Anyone out there interested in learning more about themselves in climbing I highly suggest contacting Arno asap.
At the clinic I bought don Juan. A DVD documentary about the first ascent of a 18 ft roof crack in Tennessee named don Juan. The company that put this DVD together has a ton of other footage that they were compiling from many areas in the southeast like Horse Pens, T-Wall, White Sides, just to name a few. But for some reason that DVD short featuring some of the video was never put together. What a bummer!!! The footage looks great and I would much rather buy my next climbing DVD featuring southern sandstone than........ anything else. So at your next clinic with Arno buy don Juan and ask Arno to push the peeps behind the footage to stop holding out and made a sand-rific movie.

I am heading to Zion this weekend for a short four days. Going to check out Kolob Canyon. Hiking the Narrows and maybe Angels Landing, who knows. Then on Tuesday night it's off to Chattanooga for some sand stone sending!!!! My buddy Blake and I are going to camp and kick it old school!!!!

Anyway here are a few shots from the clinic and I promise there will be many more photos to come.
Go Climb Something!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment