Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Up Coming Travels

So I have just passed the "oh my" stage for travel plans for this year and I only have plans through May. Here is what I have so far.

Feb 5-7 Little River Canyon to send some Projects

Feb 19-21 Climbing/Fun in Chattanooga for a late Valentines

March 5-7 Backpacking the Azalia Trail in the Kisatchie NF

March 12-21 AMGA certification in Red Rocks, climbing fun, Red Rock Rendezous clinics

March 26-April 4 Climbing in Red River Gorge for my birthday and beyond

Aprilish or Mayish Going to Seattle to hang out on Star's parent's farm and learn to be a farmer

Three days in May Hiking rim to rim in the Grand Canyon

Last week in May We have ten days to spend in a destination yet to be determined

I am very excited to see this written out. I just thought that I would share this with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment