Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Little River Canyon

This past weekend a buddy and I decided to go check out some new areas that we had not climbed yet too. We wanted to see what the concave was all about. I had never been to Unshackled so I really wanted to check that out. On Thursday night we stayed at the T.A.S. campground right on the LRC. Friday we drove down to Unshackled and climbed a few of the routes. The 10d and a couple of 11s. Tommy wanted to climb the 13 next to Unshackled so we walked over and he made it through the first crux and fell at the second. He finished the route no problem and left his draws, he had some unfinished business with this route.
Next we went to the Concave, RAD!!!!!!! Very nice. I found this spicy 11 that I worked a few times and was very close to redpointing. Tommy on the other had worked Word a few times and finally redpointed it on Saturday. Good work Tommy!!! Word!!!
The next day I had to leave early so we walked down to the Ninja Wall and we were underwhelmed. We walked down to what we thought was the lizard wall and it turned out to be Crazy House. Very impressive area!!! We climbed an 11b and another buddy of ours met up us., Mike I had to roll and mike and Tommy were left to crush it in the not so hot, not so cool LRC.
I only have one good shot. It is of Tommy when we first walked up the the Concave. Enjoy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment